Happy Earth Week!
“Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better.”
Earth Week Day Six
Zero Waste Alternatives
Tomorrow is Earth Day! A great way to help out the environment is to live a Zero Waste lifestyle; a lifestyle in which you try and lessen the amount of waste you generate! Zero Waste is about being a conscious consumer and working towards minimizing the amount of trash we all individually put out into the environment. I have a number of posts on my blog that give insight as to why it is important to reduce our waste and work towards a more sustainable, zero waste lifestyle! Learn about virgin plastic, landfills, recycling to get started!
Here is a short list some Zero Waste alternatives I use to avoid plastic, packaging, and harsh chemicals. Click here to see full list. There are more changes I will be making in my life, but this is where I am at currently.
- Reusable water bottle – Klean Kanteen
- Reusable produce and shopping bags – Yore
- Cloth pads and Moon Cup
- Bamboo toothbrush – Brush With Bamboo (code LESSTRASH for 10% off!)
- All natural toothpaste – My tutorial
- Wooden hair brush
- Secondhand kitchenware from Goodwill and family
- Stainless steel folding utensils
- Safe Razor
- Stainless Steel straws
- Cloth napkins
- Beeswax Food wrap – Abeego
Thank you for stopping by!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Earth Week post by subscribing to my blog and following me on Instagram!